This Home features a trio of upstairs bedrooms including the owner’s suite. The laundry room is conveniently located down the hall. On the first floor, visitors enter through a charming covered entryway and foyer into a spacious open concept great room & gourmet kitchen. A den with tech center by the front door can be optioned into a fourth bedroom.
Your new build Santa Ana, CA house will offer a full suite of modern floor plan design features including an open-concept layout, spacious great room, gourmet kitchen, complete owner’s retreat and choice of charming elevations.
Ideal for entertaining, Residence One places the master bedroom and both secondary bedrooms on the 2nd floor of the house, leaving plenty of square footage downstairs to host family and friends. Welcome visitors through a covered porch into an inviting entryway with side hall. The core of the living area is crafted to impress as the kitchen and dining room are filled with natural light from a sliding glass door. Add an optional fireplace to the great room to create a sophisticated space to enjoy fireside evenings in good company.
Orange County Real Estate with Classic Curb Appeal
Choose the right elevation and match your vision of a dream home. Each elevation includes a set of architectural details to complement the style. From a Spanish tile roof to distinct sand stucco finishes, decorative wood trim and more, it’s easy to appreciate the curb appeal of your new Santa Ana home.
Orange County Home Builder Designs Dream Owner’s Suite
Like the luxurious master bedrooms you’d find in a custom built house, the owner’s suite at this new house in Santa Ana, CA will be your tranquil at-home getaway:
• Corner location with six windows.
• Oversized walk-in closet conveniently located at the end of the master bath. Hop right out of the shower and into the closet to find something to wear.
• Built for two! Enjoy dual sinks & vanities plus private commode.
• Extra-large walk-in shower enclosure. Upgrade your master bathroom with a spa-inspired free-standing tub plus standard shower enclosure in lieu of base layout.
The Ultimate Kitchen You’ve Always Wanted
Avery at the Grove features floor plans inspired by you. Taylor Morrison designs gourmet kitchens for people who love to cook and you’ll be blown away at how much more you’ll get out of meal time.
• Spacious food prep island provides extra counterspace and an excellent spot for quick casual meals on the go.
• Quality cabinetry and countertops add style & beauty to the space.
• Pantry adds extra storage space and a convenient garage entry makes it easy to bring groceries in from the car.
• Upgrade your kitchen with a custom backsplash or other options.
Your Visit to the Design Studio
Purchase a to-be-built Orange County home and add your signature touches at the Southern California Design Studio. From paint colors to wall covering, flooring tile and more, it’s easy to personalize your space. Our team of talented designers will guide you through the process of piecing together the dream interior for your new construction Santa Ana, CA home.
Your vision and our experience will work together to craft a new home inspired by you.
Exciting Bonus Rooms
Your new house in Southern California is designed to be flexible. Plan 1 features a downstairs den and tech center which can be set up to suit the changing needs of your household.
• Use the room as a convenient home office! Save on gas and your drive time by telecommuting one or more days per week.
• Keep fit with a personal gym or yoga studio.
• Give the kids a place all their own with a play room.
• Relax in your own personal study.
Other bonus spaces in Plan 1 include a first-floor powder room, additional storage under the staircase and a tandem garage. You’ll also find an extra linen closet upstairs and bedroom 2 features a walk-in closet. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a convenient Jack & Jill style bathroom.
Exercise Your Options
Two major structural changes are available. Convert the den into a 4th bedroom with walk-in closet for a fabulous downstairs guest room. Upgrade the tandem garage into a flex room with drop zone and roomy walk-in pantry to greatly enhance your kitchen experience and add lots of storage space for all your family’s hobbies.
Enjoy a Prestigious Santa Ana Location
More than just a quality built new Orange County home, buyers at Avery at the Grove are purchasing a lifestyle. Take advantage of this rare opportunity to find new construction in a fully developed urban environment. The community is centrally located to I-5, I-22 and I-55 for easy access to robust Orange County & southeast Los Angeles job centers and zoned for highly-rated Tustin USD schools.
Just 22 homesites are available. Call today for more information or join the VIP Interest List.
The Avery Residence One is available to tour today in a home for sale.