Residence Three is the only layout that features all four bedrooms on the top floor with an open loft area that can be used for a casual living room, media center or game room. The owner’s retreat is truly immaculate with dual walk-in closets and a master bathroom featuring a dedicated shower enclosure plus spa-inspired soaking tub. The ground floor opens out with an expansive great room that smoothly transitions into the well-equipped gourmet kitchen. A hobby room plus study add plenty of flex space to the downstairs.
• Optional fifth bedroom in lieu of downstairs study.
• Unique option to combine bedroom 2 with the master suite to create an oversized owner’s retreat. Master bath standard with dedicated shower plus soaking tub.
• Convert hobby room and tandem garage into a guest or multigenerational living suite.
• Extra-large laundry room offers optional utility sink.
• Walk-in pantry in kitchen.
The largest new build Santa Ana, CA house on offer at Avery at the Grove, Residence Three includes a number of specialty features not found in the other home designs. Ideal for hobbyists, a convenient hobby room is located immediately off the garage through the owner’s entrance. Use the space for crafts or enjoying your favorite pastime. The space can also be combined with the tandem garage to create a full guest suite. Ideal for overnight visitors or multi-generational living.
You’ll also find a true loft at the top of the stairs and additional square footage has been dedicated to the master bedroom. Complete your dream owner’s retreat by absorbing bedroom 2 with the master bedroom for a sumptuously large refuge from the outside world. Set up a sitting room or an exercise space, the choice is yours.
The first-floor study can be converted into an additional bedroom, giving Orange County real estate shoppers flexible custom options between 3 and 6 bedrooms. Three delightful elevations are available with stucco an wood architectural highlights plus stunning tile roofs.
Santa Ana, CA Home Built for Entertaining
Impress guests with charming curb appeal and welcome visitors in through a covered porch and attractive entryway. A uniquely spacious open-plan great room gives Plan 3 an expansive area for hosting casual gatherings or formal get togethers. Add extra comfort and flair to the great room with an optional fireplace. A small storage closet under the stairs is perfect for games or folding chairs.
Orange County Home Builder Designs Dream Kitchen Ensemble
Own the gourmet kitchen you’ve always wanted. This new house in Santa Ana, CA includes the types of designer touches typically only found in custom homes:
• Extra-long food prep island provides extra counterspace and faces the great room for easy catering during parties.
• Walk-in pantry provides plenty of storage for kitchen gadgets, crockery and cooking supplies.
• Top-notch countertops and cabinets add style & elegance to the ambiance.
• A host of kitchen upgrades are available, including top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances and designer tile backsplashes.
A powder room is located just around the corner from the gourmet kitchen. Perfect for the chef and guests alike.
Immaculate Master Bedroom Design
Your peaceful at-home getaway includes a well-equipped master bath that comes standard with spa-inspired soaking tub, dual sinks & vanities, dedicated shower enclosure and private commode. Two spacious walk-in closets provide ample storage space.
• Bedrooms 2 & 3 each feature a private entrance to a shared bathroom with dual sinks & vanities.
• Large laundry room is conveniently located near all upstairs bedrooms and includes the option to add a utility sink.• Bedroom 4 features a walk-in closet and full en suite bath. Perfect for a college student living at home or an aging parent.• Additional storage available in the second-floor hallway.
Take your owner’s retreat to the next level by adding a full additional bedroom’s worth of square footage to the master bedroom.
Personalize Your New Orange County House at the Design Studio
Choose a to-be-built Santa Ana home and enjoy the chance to design your dream interior at Taylor Morrison’s Southern California Design Studio. Our talented design consultants will offer suggestions and guide you through the process of selecting the perfect combination of paint colors, flooring, tile and more to match your personality. Your vision and our experience combine to create a new home inspired by your unique sense of style.
Creative Bonus Rooms Provide Flexibility for the Future
Designed to change as your needs do, Plan 3 includes multi-use bonus space throughout the home.
• The downstairs study easily converts into a home office or a relaxing parlor or den.
• Keep fit with a personal gym or yoga studio in the hobby room.• Arrange the loft as a kids’ play area or casual media room.
Bringing groceries in from the garage is a breeze with a convenient drop zone and optional storage located immediately inside the owner’s entrance.
New Construction in So Cal at Top Santa Ana Location
A rare opportunity in the Orange County real estate market, Avery at the Grove offers quality built new homes in a prestigious location zoned for Tustin USD schools. Enjoy all the benefits of living in a fully developed urban environment with the energy savings and comfort of a modern newly built Southern California home. The community is convenient to I-5, I-22 and I-55 for easy commutes to Orange County and LA.
Inventory is limited to only 22 homesites. Call today for more information or join the VIP Interest List.